Monday, October 18, 2010

Fresh Start!

Hello!

I have not written a blog in ages, and it's about time I got started again!

Since my last post I must give a few updates on my life.
1) I married my best friend on June 19, 2010! Most wonderful day of my life!
2) We moved to Savannah, GA. Most beautiful city I've lived in! Absolutely love it!
3) With all the wonderful wedding gifts, I now have an even bigger passion for cooking!

So here is to a new blog, not only about my online store, but also about cooking adventures, life experiences as a new wife, sharing DYI ideas, and whatever else becomes a passion.

Tonight's Menu:

Pizza meets Salad

Classic Pizza Margherita topped with Arugula, little bit of drizzled EVOO, and a pinch of shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano .

Simply delicious. Try it out!

Off to burn some calories, then on to making a mess in the kitchen!

Happy Creating!
Bailey Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment